I seem to be the last of the bloggers to provide a summation of Autodesk’s “Blogger Day” and the preview of a soon-to-be-released “Subscription Advantage Pack” for all Revit platform products. Such tardiness has its benefits…fellow bloggers have eloquently summarized the new features…and Steve Stafford has graciously listed said posts into one. Thanks Steve!
By the way, this update will only be available to Autodesk Subscription customers, but there are many compelling reasons to get there…
- Free software updates, patches, point releases, etc.
- Cool new tools and add-ons
- Free access to AU Virtual Premier Pass
- Training videos, e-Learning, webcasts
- Direct support from Autodesk (awesome for Revit!)